Monday 8 October 2012

Preparation and strategy for Good game Empire Level 25

Preparation and strategy for Good game Empire Level 25 - Ever Winter Glacier

As soon as you get to level 25, you will be able to get into Ever winter glacier (Let's call it Iceland, it is shorter). Now few things you need to keep in mind.

WAIT TILL YOU GATHER THE FOLLOWING:

1. Have extra Iron and wood 10000, coin and food 15000
OR 1500 Rubies + 5000 food & coins, 3000 Iron & wood.
That is the cost to enter the Iceland + Your basic survival strategy.

(Resource required to unlock Iceland are 7000 iron; 7000 wood; 5000 food and 5000 coin. The rest above have been added for your basic survival)




My Old time favorite X Box 360 games. I still miss playing them. Don't get any time from this game and maintaining the blog. LOL











2. Minimum 50 defense soldiers and 200 Attack soldiers. You will regret if you don't have them and there is no way to recover.

Let me explain: In Iceland, the game allows you to capture 5 food villages and maybe 5 wood and stone villages, I am not sure as even I cannot capture any more of them. Stone and wood villages are rare, food is abundant. If you do not have enough attack soldiers or resources to support them, other players will take over all the resource villages that were generated for you and you will have nothing else than Food villages.

3. Enter Iceland when you have all the things mentioned above and Select South as your location, that is where all of us will be. As soon as you reach Iceland, build a Loot Warehouse (Costs around 3500 wood and stone with building time of approx 9 hours.). Build a warehouse and upgrade it to Level 2. 

Now immediately send troops and supplies to Iceland. (It takes them 2 hours to travel but you can make it instant by paying 228 rubies.) If you pay rubies good, otherwise start building food supplies at Iceland castle.

4.  As soon as you get your troops, immediately start attacking the resource villages, Do not send an attack out less than 120 soldiers. Start with Stone and wood and lastly food. Food is abundant. Maybe you can add 1 or 2 food to begin with. But keep in mind that you should get maximum of your resource villages on day 1, otherwise other players will take resource villages that were generated for you.

5. Build the barracks in Iceland and start building defensive units. Build the Defense workshop and start building defense Tools.

6. When you acquire a Village, recall your attack army to your main castle except 1 soldier, leave 1 soldier there as otherwise the village can be occupied by someone else and at the same time send defense units to that village. 10 defense units, melee and ranged should be ideal, add some defense tools also.

TIP: Try to enter Iceland when it is your holiday and you can play continuous 10-12 hours and maybe it is not a weekend, so that other players are not playing that day and they don't take away your resource villages. Not a bad idea to play at Indian Night time, as very few players are online at that time.


Take a look at this screenshot I took today:






This player is Level 25, he came ill prepared and look how everyone else captured all the Resource Villages that were generated for him by the game. All he has left over to occupy are Food villages, which are anyways in abundance.


I am adding some more screenshots on public demand. ;)


This what you see when you click on the left button which Maps of Kingdom after you reach level 25. Before level 25 it says Available from level 25.



This is the screen you get if you click on the Everwinter Glacier and then you can send troops and resources from here. Resources are lost on the way and usually only 65%-80% reach the Everwinter Glacier. Sending troops costs Gold, and lot of Gold.





Few screenshots of Everwinter Glacier (Below)






This is my Castle: (Below)









Ice Fortress Espionage Report





By Vishal Verma Google

71 comments:

  1. Hi Vishal,

    I was recently told that if I spread my rv locations around my main in ice it would allow me to detect incoming attacks earlier if they passby one of my rvs, just want to confirm with you. Is it true? Thanks.

    Krom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Krom,

    I do not believe this is a reality.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. vishal u cant upgrade ur warehouse to lvl 2

      Delete
    2. u cant upgrade ur warehouse to lvl 2

      Delete
  3. Yes,I do not believe that also,one player of my alliance was attacked and the attack pass on top of my castle,yet I cannot detect it.By the way,when I just entered ice,there isn't a single resource village for me to take,not even a food resource village.I search for 100 km(the scale on the map)and did not even find a single empty resource village.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Krom,

    RVs are populated once a player enters Ice. At times they dont. Completely random algorithm by GGE I guess. Maybe based on number of players on the map and how many RVs are there already. And it gets tougher slowly and gradually. Sand has even lesser, Fire peak, worse... I was 3rd or 4th person to enter Fire Peaks on Indian Server but till date I have only 5 RVs. Keep an eye on ruins, I see a lot of Ruined castles in Ice, take their RVs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two of my alliance members went in to ice and for 15 days goodgame empire did not even genarate a resource village for them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I have seen it happen many times.

      Delete
    2. why it happens

      Delete
    3. The RVs are not generated for each and every player, but they pop up after a certain number of players enter new world. Thatz why.

      Delete
    4. my name is astroknight and i have been following your blog and i play on the north American side of the globe and i m really impressed how u have mastered the game and am right now modelling my alliance to ur style of play

      Delete
    5. i have been following ur blog and have been modelling my alliance to what u have suggested im very impressed how u have been able to master the game and then show how u did it /i will probably have questions down the road
      yours in the gauntlet Astroknight

      Delete
  6. Is it because a loot warehouse has not been constructed yet? thats why the rv have yet to spawn. When I entered ice it spawned after only 2 days (was constructing loot warehouse at the time). But I noticed when newer players enter ice, "their" rvs took awhile longer to spawn. Does this have anything to do with the fact that they have not constructed a loot warehouse yet?

    Krom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Krom,

      I dont think so..... I personally feel, The RVs are not generated for each and every player, but they pop up after a certain number of players enter new world. Thatz why...... Another factor is your location, if that location already has enough RVs, then new dont pop up. Lot many factors that I can think of, but nothing to do with Loot Warehouse.

      Delete
  7. Hello,

    Nope, RV popping up has nothing to do with Loot warehouse. You cannot occupy an RV without Loot Warehouse. I am a ruby player and when I enter any new world, I complete Loothouse within seconds using Ruby, but it doesnt make any difference and have observed the same with other ruby/ non ruby players.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can you get back a resource village that is taken by someone else? someone took three of my resource villages when I was offline.How do you get it back?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First of all, it is cheap to steal RVs of others. If someone does this to my alliance members, I email them to return or get ready to face the consequences. Then I attack them in every world and burn their each and every castle and OP. Then I ask the member to capture the RV. If you are from a strong alliance, you may show this post to your leader. If not, spy the RVs and send capture attack.

      Delete
    2. "It is cheap to steal RV's of others".

      This is crap thinking. Other people had no problem stealing the RVs generated for you, and, as someone pointed out elsewhere on a different forum "this is a war game". Sure, if you have empty RVs available to conquer, but if they've all been conquered and you have a choice of either no RV villages or "stealing" someone else's, to me, that's not even a choice.

      Delete
    3. * "Sure, if you have empty RVs to conquer, go for them first, but..." is how that should read.

      Delete
    4. Well, it is the way you think...... You don't have to agree to my thinking, neither I have to agree to your thinking. I have a family of some 10 odd alliances, and I have strict instructions to all of them not to steal anyone's RVs. Rather wait for new to pop up.

      Delete
  9. How strong are the fortress in everwinter glacier? Do all of them have the same strength?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I did not upload any Screenshots of the Ice Fortress. Strange!! Once Colossus is over, I will attack and upload screenshots.

      Delete
    2. ok,thanks.There is also new things at the place where the quest is.At the top left corner and there are rewards for that completing tasks.But you must complete those task in a day.

      Delete
    3. Yeah daily tasks, and you can complete them everyday and get some free coins or resources. Soldiers too....

      Delete
  10. Where is the espionage for the fortress?Have you add it in?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I added, check the last espionage report on the post.

      Delete
  11. it hasnt generated a single resourse village for me and ive been threre for months
    WHY DID YOU SAY TO UPGRADE LOOT WAREHOUSE?? YOU CAN'T!!
    english server 1 must be pretty occuopied

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you sure you looked well? It wont pop up near by for sure. It may pop up miles away from you..... We have 1 person in our alliance whose solo task is to keep an eye on new RVs. Team work wins, so do that in your alliance.

      Delete
  12. helo,what troops are there guarding an emtpy resource village?i found one but it takes 4 hours to spy and attack at the same time.if i can attack only i might just get it.please tel me coz i really need that village:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You dont need to spy empty RVs. Just send max left and right flank of top tier soldiers you have.

      Delete
    2. How do you know if they are empty or not?

      Delete
    3. They are never empty, I meant non occupied/ vacant RVs. Wrong Verbiage, Sorry. :D

      Delete
    4. are u sure there are no soldiers
      please past a picture

      Delete
    5. I never said they dont have any soldiers. They do have farmers but left and right flank full with top level soldiers are enough for them.

      Delete
  13. dear

    Vishal

    please tell us how much defenders and attackers needed in Ever winter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am about to make a video on it.... should be coming week.

      Delete
    2. Video is not ready ?

      Delete
  14. How many soliders do you use to attack the fortress in everwinter glacier?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Martyr waves 2-3-2
    Ranged soldiers after that with 20 mantlets and remaining ladders.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am getting ready to enter Iceland. Should I spy on a rv before I try to attack it? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naah no need to do that.... Just 25 soldiers on left and right, any top tier soldier would do, melee or ranged.

      Delete
  17. What do you mean by Martyr waves 2-3-2?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Martyr wave means send 1 spearman, which is the cheapest soldier to remove the tools of the tower.

      Delete
    2. ok.But I only have 3 waves.

      Delete
    3. Then send 2 waves of Martyr and then your attack. Losses will be huge though.

      Or you can send 1 Martyr wave and 2 waves of attack. Try which gives you better results.

      Delete
    4. ok.I will try both.

      Delete
  18. So for the fortresses, it is very hard to attack it because once anybody attacks it, nobody else an for a long time. So thye are not like rbc's?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes cool off period for fortress is 24 hours.

      Delete
  19. I'm about to reach level 25, should I enter Iceland as soon as I get the resources or wait?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Better to be properly prepared, rather than rush. Rushing doesnt really help much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i rushed and everything went perfectly well for, and i had no rubies.

      Delete
  21. You said wait till you have 200 attack soldiers and 50 defense soldiers. However i established a castle with only 15 attack and 15 defense and was fine!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) The point was to be prepared to take the RVs that pop up for you. Of course you would be fine without them also.

      Delete
  22. What does an rv even do. I got one but donn't know what to do with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It increases your Food, stone or Wood production.

      Delete
  23. there is a new camp beside my castle,it is about producing charcoal and trading them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, new update... If I get sometime this weekend, I will make a post on it.

      Delete
  24. hello frnd,
    this is himneil i do hv a problem in ice if i capture a rv then ultimately they will attack me and recapture it that's why my castle is burning dangerously

    any tip??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He who? And ever wondered discussing this with your alliance? Make sure you are part of a strong alliance.

      Delete
  25. hello vishal,
    i'm kasi i do hv a problem in ice
    when i capture a resource village they will ultimately attack me and recapture it unable to defend it

    any tip??

    ReplyDelete
  26. hello vishal sir,
    iam deepesh iam about to enter ice ..
    but please tell me what do i first do after entering ice,
    do i send resources or soilders in ice first??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dipesh,

      Please follow the guide above.

      Delete
    2. yes sir,
      i did follow the guide above and now iam in ice :D
      but no rv"s did pop up :(
      so now just developing castle in ice .....

      Delete
  27. Hello Vishal,

    I think you forgot to add the resources you can produce in Ice, Sands and Fire... Please add a screenshot of how much charcoal you produce in Ice or the strategy for charcoal production in Iceland!

    Thanks,

    chadu2012

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh these things are somewhat useless in Ice. The Equipment are shitty and so are the soldiers.

      Delete
    2. Ohh!! I found it interesting after seeing my friend's castle maybe because i am at level 25 and epic instruments are like OH MY GOD!! It is shitty even for a low level player?? And i checked your equipment guide even you don't have a look equipment (5th one)! Is it a ruby equipment?

      Delete
    3. well,
      i once get a look equipment .
      by that my whole army was looking like cow!!!
      but that equipment was just for a limited time.

      i attacked 6-7 castles by using that equipment :)

      Delete
    4. What is look equipment?

      Delete
  28. It would be nice to even find a SINGLE UNOCCPIED RV. Not Food, not Wood, Not Stone. lvl50+ players have 15 or more RVs. I zoom around the map (in South) and find ZERO RVs that are not already owned. I let myself get pushed into Everwinter BEFORE I was ready. No way that I could have followed these recommendations.

    ReplyDelete
  29. The game and am right now modelling my alliance to ur style of play free online strategy games war.
    space strategy games.

    ReplyDelete