Thursday 28 February 2013

The Coast of Blades


The Coast of Blades


In Nut shell, it is yet another event/ Quest.
Level 30 and above can participate....... sounds very similar to Thorn King event. Resource transportation is very expensive, you can capture RVs, A queen needs help.... blah blah..... A unique piece of Equipment is the final reward!!!!! Not even a PO Deco Item.


Ok, as we expected, it is exactly same as The Thorn King Event.

Use same strategy and you would be successful.

Build Storage, max them out... Then start buildings camps and Decos. Make sure your Morale is above 150%. Do not attack with morale below 150%. When you send your army to the event for the first time, ensure to send 100s of tools, as people usually face this problem later on. During the event they keep getting soldiers, thus they cannot send soldiers to the event, and tools cannot be sent alone. So better to send 100s of them right in the beginning. You have till 31st of March to complete the event, so no rush.

Please go slow, first build as many storage as you can and let them max out the food and ONLY then transport your soldiers and tools. That ways, you can complete the event much faster as you can support big Army. Dont forget to send the tools.

This screenshot was sent by BN recently: http://prntscr.com/vlgx9













I was inactive for few days, but I had some 5-6 storage at my camp, so the food accumulated. And today I played for a while and defeated 3 more towers. Total 4 down now.

Tower 2 below


Tower 3 below


Tower 4 below


Had to upgrade my ship to Reach Tower 4.... This is how it looks after upgrading the ship..


I am heavily transporting resources from my Green Main castle... It is hell expensive.



If you want to attack boats and loot resources, attack small convoys after every 30 mins.... They are easier.



For the last 2-3 days I was not doing much in the Event of Coast of Blades...... I was waiting to fill my Food stocks. When I thought it is good enough and I can take some towers out, I sent my army and started the assault.
Please keep in mind that from here on, I am not sending the perfect attacks..... I am sending attacks with whatever I have, I have attacked ranged defenders with ranged attackers and vice versa. Simple logic being, I dont want the food quantity to go way down again and I want to attack and win as many towers as I can.

Tower 5 below:



Tower 6 Below:




Tower 7 Below:



Tower 8 below:



Twin Tower # 1:


Tower 9 Below:




This is how the ship looks after 2 upgrades:


When you upgrade the ship, the way to reach further opens up.


Resources transfer is way too expensive........


This is how the sea looks today


This is how my camp looks today, 153% morale. No Ruby building yet.


This is what it takes to upgrade the ship...

3rd Upgrade Below:


4th Upgrade Below:



Ok.... So today I get started again...

2nd Twin Tower below:


Tower #10 Below:


The things is that once you get into a stride, you keep attacking and keep getting more soldiers as rewards for completing tasks and you can keep rolling that ways..... You can easily defeat 6-7 towers everyday using this strategy.

Next I attacked this tower with ideal tools and soldiers and got the perfect result. Check below.

Tower # 11 Below:


Perfect result below:


The next tower I attacked, I was well aware that it is going to be a disaster, but it was a Good disaster, as planned.......



As you can see above I lost 91 soldiers in the attack, but the timing is perfect. I have a capacity of 85 soldiers in my camp, now I will build tents for next 2-3 days and then send some 140+ soldiers to attack the next tower. I know what soldiers and tools I will need for the next tower, so I will send accordingly.

Now the benefit is, I am already at 14th tower, so as soon as I defeat the 15th, I will get 120 more soldiers. So, I hope to hope 220+ soldiers in the camp soon and then I can finish the event maybe the same day!!


I was building camps for last few days and today when I reached 180 capacity with 163% morale, I decided to go forward.

Attacked the 13th tower, screenshot below:


I got 120 Soldiers, so now I have a lot of them to handle the next few towers.

I had to upgrade my ship first to be able to attack the next tower, as soon as I did.... Kraken was unleashed.





Tower 14 attack is below:


Do keep in mind that I sent my melee attackers in wave 2, so they can fight with ranged in the keep.

This is how the Tower 14 attack went. Not to my liking :( Lost too many soldiers.


I lost 63 soldiers on this tower, and got 60 soldiers for completing the Clearing the Fog event. So levels out.



Next tower I have sent attacks on all 3 flanks with tools, to see how it works out. There was additional space for tools, that is why I attacked all 3 flanks.

Tower 15 below:


Tower 16 Below:


Next is Kraken:

Left Flank Below:


Courtyard Espionage below:


Right Flank Below:


Center below:


Final attack with Tools Below:
Only difference being, before attacking I moved 60 odd melee KG to wave 1 center, instead of Wave 2.


Not bad, too much loss, but the Defenses were huge!!


Poor Kraken:




Now that the event is over, I would like to say that we were able to complete the event, way before the deadline and we did not have to play 20 hours a day attacking RVs to get resources. The strategy never fails. Good Luck to all of you. And please make sure to defeat all towers to get 100% completion achievement.







70 comments:

  1. how do you know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The unique piece of equipment might be "look" in equipment window

    Yogi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yogi,

      It could be anything.... I would rather prefer a Legendary commander Equipment with 50%+ melee or ranged attack, than a shitty look.

      Delete
    2. 50% that rubbish, screw that

      Delete
  3. It started can you now give us some info about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No it has not started yet. I reconfirmed.

      Delete
  4. Why can't i log in to my account?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try reseting your password by the forgot password link.

      Delete
  5. it has started. can u give the info about it ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really?how do you log in to your account?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome, have you upgraded the ship?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, not yet.... Just building Storage at the moment and then will wait for the food storage to be full and will keep making camps, once full, will send all Army and would try to finish within a day or two from there.

      Delete
  8. wow, u r so cool Vishal Verma

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vishal, I am also on forum, I will come check it out ok?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Any clue if there is a Hidden Achievement like the Cows in the Thorn King event?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure, but a Big octopus is sure a surprise.

      Delete
  11. How could you get the second tower ( or the following towers) down by only losing 2 soldiers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just did, LOL...... I have KGs, so that could be the difference and I know how to use the tools and troops properly. Check others posts on the blog to learn, if you lose a lot.

      Delete
    2. i tryed the one with 20 mentels, it doesn't work at all the results was i lose 21 out of 21 (all heavy bowmen) at main wall with 20 mentles ,and he lose 19 out of 19.
      the tower that i tryed to chopped of is the second one which is at the buttom with only 19 pirates at the main wall.

      Delete
    3. Give me the exact configuration and I will tell you how to attack.

      Delete
    4. ok the second tower which is lv 15
      so left 20 percent wall bonus no soldier
      main 20 percent wall&gate bonus 19 sword guy
      right 20 percent wall bonus no soldier
      also i play in french one

      Delete
    5. It is really odd to read and suggest attack, LOL.

      Attack left and right with ranged. :D Pretty simple. No tools required, nothing!! Send as many attackers as you can and make sure your morale is 150%+.

      Delete
    6. Thanks so much!

      Delete
  12. Attack details would be useful here for each castle, so people can see exact tool/soldier setups needed for each tower.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, but too much hard work taking so many screenshots and uploading. Why not learn how to attack through the appropriate blog post on this blog. :D

      Delete
  13. What are the tasks and the rewards for it,can you post some pictures?I have not entered the event yet level 28 now,going to enter soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will try to take screenshots of those also from now on.

      Delete
  14. i hit a wall.i dont have enough resources to send over at all.is it worth it to stop upgrading my castle and send non-stop to upgrade my ship?or should just abandon this quest?im a level 36 and on average i produce 280 per hour for wood and stone.barrow transport takes 40 mins to reach and my max is 2000 per lift.should i continue or its a waste cause i wont finish?thanks in advance
    cy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suggest that you build more storage in the event world.

      Delete
    2. Yeah this is what sucks at this game, they cripple you to play non stop for weeks. If you have all the free time in the world, then keep attacking the convoys every 30 mins and gather resources from them. If not, then focus on your castle.

      Delete
  15. SOS help !!!
    i have now a little problem of attacking the tower no.3.
    It has 19 pirates with crossbow with a bonus of 20 percent for wall at left.
    21 pirates with crossbow with a bonus of 20 percent for wall and gate at center.
    21 pirates with crossbow with a bonus of 20 percent for wall and 125 for defense bonus(nasty bonus!!!)
    Can you please give me a solution plz.
    thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very easy......

      7 any soldier on left, right and as many soldiers you have left on center with 20 mantlets on each.

      If you are short on tools,

      Melee left and center with 20 mantlets each, minimum 2 waves.

      Delete
    2. but i can only put 10 tools at left or right.
      that's a big trouble.

      Delete
  16. well, now i wud like to ask u, how to get time to do ur daily work plus manage this game?
    what do u do? i mean how?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aah, thats a sucker punch. LOL..... I know what you mean and honestly my work is being compromised.

      Delete
  17. Thank you for this great guide.

    Is the 4th ship upgrade the last one?

    (This event seems to cost even more resources than Thorn King!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think there would be 1 more after 4th, I havent upgraded to 4th yet.

      Delete
    2. That would be bad news (i.e. I probably won't be able to complete the event)

      Delete
    3. Good News is 4th upgrade was the last. So dont give up. :)

      Delete
  18. i was asking for myself, bhaiya... :) I wanted to know how to manage the time...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is tough.... restrict yourself to play 2-3 hours a day. But make sure those 2-3 hours are like 1 hour slot at 3 different times, so that you can attack max RBCs and get the loot.

      Delete
  19. Thanks, Bhaiya... :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Remember to attack and win alla the castles,it is the same with the thorn king.120 achivements points for capturing all islands.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, very important.... make sure to achieve the 100% achievement.

      Delete
  21. hello vishal. just wanted to thank ya for the blog. its been a great help. i know ya say its all copy and paste but its also pretty convenient so thanks for the work you put in.
    coupla questions, workin on this quest now and i have my camp capacity at 154, storage capacity at 40, 500 and food is full, and morale at 160 at the moment. was just wondering if you think thats enough to get me through the quest or do i need more of something. thank ya much in advance.

    Sir Spitzalot

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey Spitza,

    Thanks for the kind words. :)

    Yup, I think that is good enough, just start the quest when you have time to play long hours. I might finish it tomorrow myself. Been busy with a lot of things, didnt get much time to play and honestly I am bored of these events, just completing it for the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  23. very welcome. just givin credit where credit is due. and thanks for the quick response. very much appreciated. off to kill some pirates now. aaarrrghh. chuckle

    Sir Spitz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :)
      Me too on killing spree.... check the latest..

      Delete
    2. very well done, i doff my cap to you. not as seasoned as you are so if could do half as well i shall be most satisfied.

      Sir Spitz

      Delete
    3. Hey Thanks buddy, This blog is to help everyone, so if you learn properly, you can do better than me. Remember I am a lazy man, HAHAHAHHAHA

      Delete
  24. the food seems to be extremely little produced!!! can you get more then 200 per hour?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, but if you use the strategy of making storages and maxing them out, you wont fail.

      Delete
  25. "I had to upgrade my ship first to be able to attack the next tower, as soon as I did.... Kraken was unleashed."

    ... and that was the 4th upgrade or is there a 5th ship upgrade?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thatz the last, nothing left after that.

      Delete
  26. hello vishal just a quick question if i kill the karken in this event after that do i get a chance to attack the other towers if they are remaining

    or once the karken is killed the event is over and u dont get a chance to get back in it to complete and conquer the other towers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You get an option to continue playing, just like Thorn King event.

      Delete
  27. The event is ending soon.What will be the next event?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard they will start Berimond next, this time the reward would be an Equipment, instead of the deco.

      Delete
    2. When will the berimond start?

      Delete
  28. the blade cost has started this time a decoration

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, now it is 80 Public Order. Better than 60 Public Order Good Game Empire used to offer earlier.

      Delete
  29. whats a good number of supply storages to build?

    ReplyDelete
  30. Whats a good number of supply storages to build?

    ReplyDelete
  31. Question: Did you use rubies to upgrade the warship at all? The Blade Coast seems harder than I expected, but it's still easier than the Thorn King I think.

    ReplyDelete